Youth Trauma and Justice Resources:
- SAMHSA's Trauma and Justice Programs: Learn more about SAMHSA's work in the area of Trauma and Justice including addressing the behavioral health needs of both youth and adults involved in or at risk of involvement with the criminal and juvenile justice systems.
- Reclaiming Futures: Now in 26 communities, for 10 years Reclaiming Futures has been influencing systems change in adolescent substance abuse treatment and juvenile justice reform.
- SAMHSA's Teen Court Program: SAMHSA funded Teen Court Program grants totaling up to $6 million over the next 3 years will provide substance abuse treatment services and related recovery support services to youth with substance abuse and/or co-occurring treatment needs involved in a teen court program.
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network: The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) is dedicated to improving access to care, treatment, and services for traumatized children and adolescents exposed to traumatic events.
- National Center for Trauma Informed Care: SAMHSA's National Center for Trauma-Informed Care (NCTIC) is dedicated to building awareness of trauma-informed care and promoting the implementation of trauma-informed practices in programs and services.