A brief descriptive profile and organizational contact information is provided on each past award winner. Click on the award category below to access these profiles.
- For Office-Based Opioid Treatment:
For Opioid Treatment Program:
- Marc Fishman, MD – Mountain Manor Treatment Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Colleen T. LaBelle, RN, CARN – Boston Medical Center-Massachusetts Department of Public Health Treatment Expansion STATE OBOT B, Boston, Massachusetts
- Joseph O. Merrill, MD – Project ROAM/ECHO, Seattle, Washington
- Patricia A. Pade, MD – New Mexico Veteran’s Administration Health Care System, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Amanda Wilson, MD – CleanSlate Centers, Northampton, Massachusetts
- The Addiction Institute of New York at St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospitals, New York, New York
- CODA, Portland, Oregon
- Connecticut Counseling Centers, Inc., Norwalk, Connecticut
View the SAMHSA press release that identifies all 2009 award winners.
View the SAMHSA press release that identifies all 2008 award winners.
View the SAMHSA press release that identifies all 2007 award winners.
Last updated: 05/20/2013