National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day connects many different organizations in their efforts to promote awareness of children’s mental health issues.
Whether you participate as a national collaborating organization, a SAMHSA-funded community, or a local affiliate of a national organization, Awareness Day:
- Enhances your reputation as an agent for providing greater access to children’s mental health services and supports
- Reinforces your commitment to the total wellness of children and youth
- Highlights your participation in collaboration with other national organizations and Federal agencies addressing children’s mental health needs
- Promotes your organization or company brand in the materials and online content produced to educate and inform participants and the public on Awareness Day
- Provides access to SAMHSA’s social marketing tools to support awareness-raising initiatives for children’s mental health