SAMHSA Disaster Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) provides various resources and useful information for those in the disaster behavioral health field.
All the resources for which links are provided are in the public domain or have been authorized for noncommercial use. Hardcopies of some materials may be ordered by using the publication numbers cited in bibliographies. If utilized in program materials, stakeholders should acknowledge the source of the materials.
- Acute Interventions
- Animals and Disasters
- Chemical and Biological Events
- Children and Youth
- Disaster Responders
Note: This item replaces the "Public Safety Workers DBHIS"
- Disaster Response Template Toolkit
- Disaster-Specific Resources
- Faith-Based Communities and Spiritual Leaders
- Immediate Disaster Response
- Languages Other than English
- Military Personnel and Their Families
- Older Adults
- Pandemic Influenza
- Persons with Disabilities and Other Access and Functional Needs
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Rural Populations
- Substance Use Disorders and Disasters
- Tribal Organizations
- Women & Disasters
For information about DBHIS, please email DTAC or call toll-free at 1-800-308-3515.