All discretionary grant continuation applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov. If you are eligible for a continuation grant, you’ll receive a letter of notification in the mail addressed to your organization's business official.
NOTICE FOR ALL SAMHSA GRANTEES:
Effective June 1, 2014, all SAMHSA Notice of Awards (NoAs) will be electronically mailed to the current Business Official’s address identified on the HHS Checklist form submitted with the application.
Hard copies of the NoAs will no longer be mailed via postal service.
What Current Grantees Should Expect
- Continuation Letter (July and August Budget Start Dates) (PDF | 170 KB)
- Applications submitted through Grants.gov no later than February 9, 2015
- Continuation Letter(September Budget Start Dates) (PDF | 170 KB)
- Applications submitted through Grants.gov no later than March 2, 2015
The Funding Opportunity Number for the SAMHSA continuation applications (except for Drug Free Communities Support Program grants) is “SAMHSACONTINUATION.”
Continuation Application Download Instructions: This information is not applicable to the Drug Free Communities grantees [DFC-R & M].
Supplementary Instructions for the Continuation Application Package
The Supplementary Instructions (PDF | 32 KB) provide specific information and instructions for completing and submitting a noncompeting continuation application package.
All applications for continuation grants must be submitted through Grants.gov. The following forms and other documents are for informational purposes:
- Application for Federal Assistance SF-424 (PDF | 264 KB)
- Instructions for the SF-424 (PDF | 52 KB) (Version provided is current)
- Budget Information – Non-Construction Programs SF-424A (PDF | 314 KB)
- Project/Performance Site Location(s) Form (PDF | 19 KB)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities SF-LLL (PDF | 33 KB) (If applicable)
- HHS Checklist (PDF | 32 KB)
- HHS Form 690 (PDF | 292 KB)
- Charitable Choice Form (PDF | 23 KB)
- Assurances - Non-Construction Programs (PDF | 16 KB) (Read Only, Box 21 in the SF-424 must be checked)
- List of Certifications (PDF | 11 KB) (Read Only, Box 21 in the SF-424 must be checked)
- Intergovernmental Review (SPOC List) (Read Only)
Following are sample budgets (excluding DFC-R & M):