The Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP) provides resources for substance abuse prevention data collection and analyses.
CSAP develops comprehensive prevention systems by:
- Providing national leadership in the development of policies, programs, and services to prevent the onset of illegal drug use, prescription drug misuse and abuse, alcohol misuse and abuse, and underage alcohol and tobacco use
- Promoting effective substance abuse prevention practices that enable states, communities, and other organizations to apply prevention knowledge effectively
Use the appropriate tool for your program. Review the instructions before downloading forms.
Other CSAP Data Collection Tools Listed by Discretionary Grant Program
Minority AIDS Initiative Tools
New adult and youth instruments are under approval and will be posted in spring 2016.
Strategic Prevention Framework Tools
- National Minority SA/HIV Prevention Initiative Youth Questionnaire (DOCX | 359 KB)
- National Minority SA/HIV Prevention Initiative Adult Questionnaire (DOCX | 364 KB)
- National Minority SA/HIV Prevention Initiative Individual Dosage Form (DOCX | 45 KB)
- National Minority SA/HIV Prevention Initiative Group Dosage Form (DOCX | 48 KB)
- MAI Quarterly Progress Report (DOCX | 144 KB)
- MAI Indirect Services Outcomes Reporting Tool (DOCX | 41 KB)