Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) grantees must comply with the Government Performance Results and Modernization Act of 2010. Tools are available for all CSAT programs—both discretionary services and Best Practices—for collecting GPRA Modernization Act outcome measures data.
The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 data collection tools vary according to the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) program area: discretionary services or Best Practices. CSAT's GPRA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF | 98 KB) provides key information for using the GPRA Modernization Act tools.
Use the appropriate tool for your program. Review the instructions before downloading forms.
CSAT Data Collection Tools
- CSAT GPRA Modernization Act Discretionary Services Tools
- CSAT GPRA Modernization Act Best Practices Tools
- The GPRA Modernization Act Law (PDF | 169 KB)
- CSAT's GPRA Strategy (PDF | 542 KB)
- CSAT GPRA FAQs (PDF | 98 KB)
- CSAT Report on Cost Savings From Substance Abuse Treatment (PDF | 322 KB)
For more information, visit the CSAT Government Performance and Results Act site.