The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 data collection tools vary according to the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) program area: discretionary services or Best Practices. CSAT's GPRA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF | 98 KB) provides key information for using the GPRA Modernization Act tools.
Use the appropriate tool for your program. Review the instructions before downloading forms.
CSAT Data Collection Tools
- CSAT GPRA Modernization Act Discretionary Services Tools
- CSAT GPRA Modernization Act Best Practices Tools
- The GPRA Modernization Act Law (PDF | 169 KB)
- CSAT's GPRA Strategy (PDF | 542 KB)
- CSAT GPRA FAQs (PDF | 98 KB)
- CSAT Report on Cost Savings From Substance Abuse Treatment (PDF | 322 KB)
For more information, visit the CSAT Government Performance and Results Act site.