Use the Toolkit to plan a National Prevention Week event that raises awareness about the importance of behavioral health in your community. You can also use information and resources in the Toolkit to plan and carry out prevention activities year-round.
The Toolkit includes:
- Creative event ideas (including ideas for school, volunteer, sporting, leisure, workplace, and policy activities)
- Planning recommendations (including information on identifying and working with partners and volunteers)
- Tips and tools for event promotion (including templates for traditional and social media outreach, and promotional items such as fliers, images, and pocket cards)
- Fact sheets about the six themes of National Prevention Week
- Budgeting tips and suggestions
- A glossary of behavioral health terms