Please review SAMHSA’s comment policy
SAMHSA encourages and allows for the submission of written comments on a variety of communication platforms. In accordance with many other Federal Government’s comment policies, SAMHSA has instituted the following comment policy for its New Media pages:
1. To maintain respectful interaction on this page, we encourage that all comments:
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant to this page and the associated Web site (http://samhsa.gov).
- Be respectful. Personal attacks, profanity, and aggressive behavior are prohibited. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited.
- Tell the truth. Spreading misleading or false information is prohibited.
- No spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited - this includes posts aggressively promoting services or products.
2. Comments will not be approved if they contain:
- Partisan political views.
- Commercial endorsements.
- Discriminatory, racist, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable statements, language or content.
3. Records will be kept of all comments that are not approved for the above reasons.
This policy is subject to change without notice. Please check back periodically to review the latest information.
Last updated: 03/09/2012