Practice talking to your kids about the dangers of alcohol.
About Start the Talk
Start the Talk is like a video game that helps you learn the do's and don'ts of talking to kids about underage drinking. Using avatars, you will:
- Practice bringing up the topic of alcohol
- Learn the questions to ask
- Get ideas for keeping the conversation going
You decide what to say, see it play out, and adjust your approach with help from your coaches.
The Start the Talk coaches will help you:
- Show you disapprove of underage drinking.
- Show you care about your child’s happiness and well-being.
- Show you’re a good source of information about alcohol.
- Show you’re paying attention and you’ll notice if your child drinks.
- Build your child’s skills and strategies for avoiding underage drinking.