Nominate consumer/peer leaders and family members who promote family involvement in recovery and educate others about mental and/or substance use disorders.
Deadline Extended: All consumer/peer and family member nominations are now due Friday, June 3.
Do you know of family members who, with their loved ones, have championed recovery and addressed mental illness and/or substance use disorder in their community? Nominate them for a 2016 Voice Award.
Specifically, the awards program seeks to recognize individuals who have:
- Personally demonstrated that recovery is real and possible
- Led efforts to reduce the discrimination and misperceptions associated with mental health and substance use disorders
- Made a positive impact on communities, workplaces, or schools
- Promoted meaningful family involvement as an essential part of recovery
- Demonstrated that families are defined in many ways and that all are welcome
Submit a Nomination
In order to view and fill out the writable PDF nomination forms successfully, please be sure to open the files in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat after download.
Please submit your nomination form via email, or postal mail to the following address:
Attn: Voice Awards
2121 K Street, NW, Suite 650
Washington, DC 20037
Nominations are open to anyone. You may submit as many nominations as you wish, and self-nominations are welcome.
The Voice Awards program broadly defines “consumer/peer leader” as a person who has received or is receiving services for a mental and/or substance use disorder.