Learn more about contacts for your questions.
SAMHSA Related Inquiries
Find Help and Treatment
The National Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential referrals and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish.
For additional information on finding help and treatment options, visit www.samhsa.gov/find-treatment.
For general questions about SAMHSA, including information about mental and substance use disorders:
SAMHSA Publication Questions
To download or order SAMHSA publications:
For questions from media and press:
Grants Related Questions
For questions on a specific grant, contact the person listed as Agency Contact in the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA). For general grants questions, contact the Division of Grants Management at 240-276-1400.
Small Business Inquiries
For contract-related small business questions:
For questions about the SAMHSA website, email the SAMHSA Webmaster (email@example.com).
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
5600 Fishers Lane
Rockville, MD 20857
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
SAMHSA Offices and Centers
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Mental Health and Substance Use
- National Mental Health and Substance Use Policy Laboratory
- Office of Financial Resources
- Office of Management, Technology, and Operations
- Office of Communications
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality
Contact information for HHS employees can be found in the Department of Health and Human Services Employee Locator.