The Office of Management, Technology, and Operations oversees and supports SAMHSA needs.
The Office of Management, Technology, and Operations (OMTO):
- Works in partnership with SAMHSA and HHS to manage, provide leadership, and ensure SAMHSA's needs are met. Provides effective, efficient, innovative, responsive and timely information technology, administrative and operation support to SAMHSA and other stakeholders.
- Administrative services
- Building, Logistics, and Telecommunications
- Information technology
- Provides leadership in developing policies for the analysis, performance measurement, and improvement of SAMHSA's administrative systems; leadership, guidance, and technical expertise for SAMHSA's information technology program; integrated administrative services for SAMHSA; and, integrated staff assistance and office automation services for SAMHSA.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and technical expertise for SAMHSA's information technology program
- Provides integrated administrative services for SAMHSA
- Provides integrated staff assistance and office automation services for SAMHSA
- Protects employees and SAMHSA from the negative consequences of violating Ethics Laws and Regulations
Office of Management, Technology, and Operations
5600 Fishers Lane, 12th Floor
Rockville, MD 20857
Office of the Director
Division of Operational Support
Building, Logistics and Telecommunications Branch
Administrative Operations Branch
Division of Technology Management