Region 8 includes Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Byron Rogers Federal Building
1961 Stout Street, 11th Floor
Denver, CO 80294
Charles H. Smith, Ph.D., M.A.
Traci Pole M.B.A., M.S.
Assistant Regional Director
Devin Sweat, B.S., CAS, M.S.W. Candidate
Please select from the following choices to find more information:
(Region 8 has 28 Federally Recognized Tribal Nations)
- SAMHSA's Tribal Affairs
- List of all 574 Federally Recognized Tribes by State
- Tribal Leaders Directory
- Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Association
- Rocky Mountain Tribal Leaders Council
- IHS Area Offices
- Aberdeen Area (Serves North Dakota and South Dakota)
- Albuquerque Area (Serves Colorado)
- Billings Area (Serves Montana and Wyoming)
- Navajo Area (Serves Utah)
- Phoenix Area (Serves Utah)
The Technology Transfer Centers (TTC’s) provide training, technical assistance, and other resources in order to develop and strengthen the specialized behavioral healthcare and primary healthcare workforce that provides prevention, treatment, and recovery support services for substance use disorders and mental illness. The TTC program is comprised of three networks: the Addiction Technology Transfer Centers (ATTC), the Mental Health Technology Transfer Centers (MHTTC), and the Prevention Technology Transfer Centers (PTTC).