Building on lessons learned from Massachusetts, Dr. Alexander Walley, Medical Director of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, presents strategies for getting naloxone, a safe and effective rescue medication for people experiencing opioid overdose, into the hands of those in greatest need.
- Preventing Opioid Overdose: The Value of Naloxone
- Lessons from South Carolina: Engaging Law Enforcement in Naloxone Distribution
- Preventing Opioid Overdose: Increasing the Availability of Naloxone
- Preventing the Consequences of Opioid Overdose: Understanding Naloxone Access Laws
- Preparing for Naloxone Distribution: Resources for First Responders and Others
- MO-HOPE Expands Naloxone Training and Distribution in Eastern Missouri
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.