Gary Langis, Technical Assistance Provider for Massachusetts Technical Assistance Partnership for Prevention, discusses how changing attitudes toward people who use drugs can play a key role in program success.
- Preventing Opioid Misuse and Overdose: Using Data to Correct Misperceptions
- Reframing the Opioid Prevention Narrative: Addressing Misperceptions
- Reframing the Opioid Prevention Narrative: Working with the Press
- Words Matter: How Language Choice Can Reduce Stigma
- Making the Pitch: Crafting Messages for Key Stakeholders that Engage and Excite!
- Strategies for Working with the Media
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.