Michelle Nienhius, Manager of Prevention Services from the South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse, discusses how careful planning allowed her organization to engage law enforcement to implement an effective naloxone distribution program.
- Lessons from South Carolina: Tracking Naloxone Distribution
- Preventing Opioid Overdose: The Value of Naloxone
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis: Opportunities to Collaborate with Law Enforcement
- South Carolina Partners with Law Enforcement on Naloxone Program
- Preventing the Consequences of Opioid Overdose: Understanding Naloxone Access Laws
- MO-HOPE Expands Naloxone Training and Distribution in Eastern Missouri
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.