Michelle Nienhius, Manager of Prevention Services from the South Carolina Department of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse, discusses the importance of having an effective system for monitoring naloxone distribution.
- Lessons from South Carolina: Engaging Law Enforcement in Naloxone Distribution
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis: Opportunities to Collaborate with Law Enforcement
- Collaborating with Law Enforcement: Finding the Gatekeepers
- South Carolina Partners with Law Enforcement on Naloxone Program
- Preventing the Consequences of Opioid Overdose: Understanding Naloxone Access Laws ·
- MO-HOPE Expands Naloxone Training and Distribution in Eastern Missouri
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.