Craig PoVey, Prevention Program Administrator for Utah’s Division of Substance Abuse & Mental Health, examines the value of statewide media campaigns in raising awareness of pressing substance misuse problems, and mobilizing stakeholders to get involved at the community level.
- Preventing Prescription Opioid Misuse in Utah: Leveraging Partnerships
- Lessons from Wisconsin: The Value of Broad Stakeholder Involvement
- Lessons from Wisconsin: Finding a Prevention Champion
- Substance Misuse Prevention Media Campaigns
- Pennsylvania Creates Statewide Opioid Misuse Prevention Media Campaign
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.