Christine Niemuth, Prevention Coordinator from Wisconsin Department of Health Services, discusses the value of having high-profile supports who are willing to champion your prevention efforts.
- Lessons from Wisconsin: The Value of Broad Stakeholder Involvement
- Preventing Prescription Opioid Misuse in Utah: Leveraging Partnerships
- Lessons from Utah: Using Media Campaigns to Engage Local Partners
- Wisconsin’s Dose of Reality Media Campaign Warns Residents about Prescription Drug Misuse
- Media Campaigns to Prevent Prescription Drug and Opioid Misuse
- Getting the Message Right! Considerations for Media Campaigns to Prevent Opioid Misuse and Overdose (Archived Webinar)
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.