Christine Niemuth, Prevention Coordinator from Wisconsin Department of Health Services, highlights the importance of involving key stakeholders in the development of media messages and materials.
- Lessons from Wisconsin: Finding a Prevention Champion
- Preventing Prescription Opioid Misuse in Utah: Leveraging Partnerships
- Lessons from Utah: Using Media Campaigns to Engage Local Partners
- Wisconsin’s Dose of Reality Media Campaign Warns Residents about Prescription Drug Misuse
- Media Campaigns to Prevent Prescription Drug and Opioid Misuse
- Getting the Message Right! Considerations for Media Campaigns to Prevent Opioid Misuse and Overdose (Archived Webinar)
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.