Raanan Kagan, Director of Health Policy Research at Carnevale Associates, discusses the importance of engaging prescribers in efforts to prevent prescription drug misuse—to provide credibility, reach target audiences, and provide their critical perspective.
- Supply, Demand, and the Role of Prescribers in Preventing Prescription Drug Misuse
- Partnering with the Medical Community: The Value of Listening
- Lessons from Wisconsin: The Value of Broad Stakeholder Involvement
- Opioid Overdose and the Role of Prescriber Education
- Opportunities for Collaborating with Medical Professionals to Prevent Opioid Misuse
- Ohio Partners Work Together to Reduce the Flow of Prescribed Opiates
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.