CAPT Coordinator Gisela Rots discusses some of the ways prevention practitioners can use Prescription Drug Monitoring Program data to inform prevention efforts, recognizing that utility is sometimes limited by the laws that originally created these data systems.
- The Role of PDMPs in Preventing Prescription Opioid Misuse
- Supply, Demand, and the Role of Prescribers in Preventing Prescription Drug Misuse
- Prescription Drugs: What’s the Harm?
- Using Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Data to Support Prevention Planning
- An Introduction to Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (Archived Webinar)
- Collaborating with Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs: Opportunities and Challenges (Archived Webinar)
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.