Gary Langis, Technical Assistance Provider for Massachusetts Technical Assistance Partnership for Prevention, discusses the importance of using data to make the case for prevention efforts.
- Lessons from Massachusetts: Changing the Conversation about Addiction
- Reframing the Opioid Prevention Narrative: Addressing Misperceptions
- Reframing the Opioid Prevention Narrative: Working with the Press
- Words Matter: How Language Choice Can Reduce Stigma
- Preventing Opioid Misuse and Overdose: Data Sources and Tools to Inform Assessment and Planning Efforts
- Kentucky Partnership Brings PDMP Data to the Forefront of Prevention
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA's YouTube channel.