In this video, Dan Biggs, Director of the Chicago Recovery Alliance, describes the important role his organization has played in facilitating the widespread distribution of the opioid reversal medication naloxone.
- Getting Naloxone to Those in Greatest Need: Lessons from Massachusetts
- Preventing Opioid Overdose: The Value of Naloxone
- Lessons from South Carolina: Engaging Law Enforcement in Naloxone Distribution
- Preventing the Consequences of Opioid Overdose: Understanding Naloxone Access Laws
- Preparing for Naloxone Distribution: Resources for First Responders and Others
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.