Dr. Alexander Walley, Medical Director of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, underscores the importance of embracing naloxone distribution as a safe and effective strategy for preventing opioid-related overdose.
- Preventing Opioid Overdose: Increasing the Availability of Naloxone
- Finding the Hook: Changing Perceptions of Harm Reduction Strategies
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis: How Naloxone is Changing the Way We Think About Prevention
- Preventing the Consequences of Opioid Overdose: Understanding Naloxone Access Laws
- Preparing for Naloxone Distribution: Resources for First Responders and Others
- MO-HOPE Expands Naloxone Training and Distribution in Eastern Missouri
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.