Craig PoVey, Prevention Program Administrator for Utah’s Division of Substance Abuse & Mental Health, describes how one community’s “can-do” approach and creativity in preventing underage drinking became a model for community prevention efforts across the state.
- Lessons from Utah: Using Media Campaigns to Engage Local Partners
- Lessons from Wisconsin: Finding a Prevention Champion
- Lessons from Wisconsin: The Value of Broad Stakeholder Involvement
- Media Campaigns to Prevent Prescription Drug and Opioid Misuse
- Getting the Message Right! Considerations for Media Campaigns to Prevent Opioid Misuse and Overdose (Archived Webinar)
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.