Prevention Training Now! is the CAPT’s online training portal for members of the general public who are interested in prevention. Through this new platform, people can self-enroll in any of the CAPT’s self-paced online courses.
Prevention Training Now! is available to all and open 24 hours a day, free of charge. All courses have been endorsed by the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC). Certificates for training hours provided.
Available courses include:
- Prevention SustainAbilities: Understanding the Basics
- Introduction to Substance Abuse Prevention
- What is the SPF? An Introduction to SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework
- Go Get It! Finding Existing Data to Inform Your Prevention Efforts
- Focusing on Focus Groups
- Marking the Most of Key Informant Interviews
- Involving Youth in Your Substance Abuse Prevention Program
Visit Prevention Training Now! to learn more.