In this video, Maria Bruni, Acting Assistant Secretary for the Illinois Department of Human Services, describes how agencies from across the state have come together to address the opioid crisis in a coordinated and comprehensive way.
- Collaborating to Prevent Opioid Misuse and Overdose: Eliminating Silos
- Preventing Opioid Misuse and Overdose: Strange Bedfellows Working Together
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis: Opportunities to Collaborate with Law Enforcement
- Opportunities for Engaging Partners to Prevent Opioid Overdose-related Deaths
- State- and Community-level Partners to Engage in Opioid Overdose Prevention Efforts
- Cross-sector Collaboration Helps Michigan Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose (Collaboration Story)
Watch more Prevention Conversations videos on SAMHSA’s YouTube channel.