Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to criminal and juvenile justice.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for criminal and juvenile justice. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Grants to Develop and Expand Behavioral Health Treatment Court Collaboratives
- Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult and Family Drug Courts
- Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts and Juvenile Drug Courts
- Joint Adult Drug Court Solicitation to Enhance Services, Coordination, and Treatment (DOJ/BJA)
- Law Enforcement and Behavioral Health Partnerships for Early Diversion Grant Program
- Offender Reentry Program