Content of this section
- Where can I find complete information on NSDUH survey methodology and design?
- Why do the estimates I got from an online data tool not match the published estimates?
- How do I perform tests of statistical significance or calculate confidence intervals with NSDUH?
- How can I decide which estimates are unreliable due to small sample size or other factors?
- Why is it that sometimes the estimate for a group is suppressed while the estimate of a smaller subgroup is not suppressed? For example, the estimate for all Hispanics is suppressed while the estimate for male Hispanics is published.
- Where can I find codebooks for the public use and restricted data sets?
- How do I recode variables when using the Public-use Data Analysis System (PDAS) or Restricted-use Data Analysis System (RDAS)?
- How do I download my results when using the Public-use Data Analysis System (PDAS) or Restricted-use Data Analysis System (RDAS)?