Content of this section
- Where can I find complete information on NSDUH survey methodology and design?
- Why do the estimates I got from an online data tool not match the published estimates?
- How do I perform tests of statistical significance or calculate confidence intervals with NSDUH?
- How can I decide which estimates are unreliable due to small sample size or other factors?
- Why is it that sometimes the estimate for a group is suppressed while the estimate of a smaller subgroup is not suppressed? For example, the estimate for all Hispanics is suppressed while the estimate for male Hispanics is published.
- Where can I find codebooks for the public use and restricted data sets?
- How can I read in public use NSDUH data? Which file formats are available?
- In the Data Analysis System (DAS), what is the difference between multi-year files and combined files?
- Where can I get help with analyzing NSDUH data in the Data Analysis System (DAS)?