NSDUH 2022 Sample Experience Report
This report is a follow-up to the 2022 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) Sample Design Report. It further documents the 2022 NSDUH sample experiences by comparing expected outcomes with what actually occurred, and documenting unexpected issues that came up during the year. A summary of the sample design is included for context.
- Introduces the report and summarizes the impact of the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on sample design and data collection.
- Revisits the 2022 sample design.
- Documents the sample experiences at the segment level
- Documents the sample experiences at the dwelling-unit level
- Documents the sample experiences at the person level
- Looks at sampling error, through a computation of design effects and a comparison of observed and expected precision
- (pdf | 1.2 MB)