This installment of the SAMHSA Disaster Behavioral Health Information Series (DBHIS) focuses on disaster behavioral health for rural communities. Topics covered include but are not limited to the following:
- Disaster preparedness, response, and recovery for people in rural communities
- Information for disaster response organizations in rural areas
- Economic concerns after disasters
- Use of technology to provide behavioral health services for people in rural areas
- Disaster behavioral health for farming communities
Use the menu bar at left to narrow the results by issue or condition, professional topic, and more.