The Regular Services Program (RSP) is a CCP grant program that provides disaster relief assistance for up to nine months after a major disaster declaration.
The Regular Services Program (RSP) provides funding for ongoing counseling services and support. Applicants must show a continuing need for services when applying for the RSP.
To apply for the RSP, a state, territory, or tribe must submit a completed application packet within 60 days of the presidential disaster declaration. The following instructions and forms are used in the RSP application process:
- Supplemental Instructions for the RSP Application (PDF | 495 KB): Begin by reading this document, which has step-by-step instructions for completing the CCP RSP grant application.
- RSP Application Form (DOCX | 94 KB) (Required): Fill out this application template to apply for the RSP grant.
- Request for Federal Assistance Standard Form SF-424 (Required): The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requires all grant applicants to complete this form. The PDF is available under SF-424 Family Forms on Grants.gov. All entities that apply for CCP funds must submit a completed SF-424 signed by their governor’s authorized representative.
- Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs SF-424A (Required): This is an OMB-required form for grant applications. The PDF is available under SF-424 Family Forms on Grants.gov. Complete “Section B – Budget Categories,” Column one only for the total CCP budget.
- Project/Performance Site Locations (PDF | 190 KB) (Required): The applicant should complete a form for each site where providers will perform project work.
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities SF-LLL (PDF | 30 KB) (Required): The applicant may indicate “N/A” on the form if it is not applicable. However, the form is still required.
- Budget Worksheet (XLSX | 79 KB) (Recommended): A worksheet that applicants may use to prepare the state and individual provider budgets and narratives for the RSP application.
Learn more about applying for CCP funds.