SAMHSA Disaster Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) provides various resources and useful information for those in the disaster behavioral health field.
All the resources for which links are provided are in the public domain or have been authorized for noncommercial use. Hardcopies of some materials may be ordered by using the publication numbers cited in bibliographies. If utilized in program materials, stakeholders should acknowledge the source of the materials.
- Acute Interventions
- American Indian and Alaska Native Tribal-Specific Resources
- Animals and Disasters
- Chemical and Biological Events
- Children and Youth
- Disaster Apps
- Disaster Responders
Note: This item replaces the "Public Safety Workers DBHIS"
- Disaster Response Template Toolkit
- Disaster-Related Funding Opportunities
- Disaster-Specific Resources
- Faith-Based Communities and Spiritual Leaders
- Languages Other Than English
- Mass Violence/Community Violence
- Military Personnel and Their Families
- Online Disaster Behavioral Health Trainings
- Older Adults
- People With Disabilities and Other Functional and Access Needs
- Public Health Emergencies
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Rural Populations
- Adults With SMI and Children/Youth With SED
- Substance Use Disorders and Disasters
- Suicide & Disasters
- Women & Disasters
For information about DBHIS, please email DTAC or call toll-free at 1-800-308-3515.