Several online resources are available to faith-based and community organizations serving individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.
SAMHSA publications for faith-based and community organizations:
- One Voice, One Community: Building Strong and Effective Partnerships Among Community and Faith Organizations
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Fact Sheet for Faith-Based Communities
- Sustaining Grassroots Community-Based Programs: A Tool Kit for Community-and Faith-Based Service Providers
- Building Bridges: Mental Health Consumers and Members of Faith-Based and Community Organizations in Dialogue