Discover when a technical assistance and training meeting will take place near you to help you improve program services.
These one-day capacity-building technical assistance and training meets are designed to help organizations improve program services, explore ways to fund program services, and develop community partnerships to meet the needs of their clients. Meeting participants learn about SAMHSA’s mission and grant programs, as well as state program initiatives, grant programs, and block grant changes.
Participants will learn how to:
- successfully attract potential funders and consumers using brochures, press releases, and public services
- use social media (Facebook, Twitter, and more) to publish program services, events, and activities
- raise money in a variety of ways to fund program services and program service components
- partner and form long-term relationships with organizations to support the needs of clients/consumers
- manage program funds, including developing budgets, hiring bookkeepers, and having an audit
- develop strong and effective board leadership
- use evaluation outcomes to attract potential funders