Text your 5-digit ZIP Code to 435748 (HELP4U) to access the service. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Reply STOP to cancel or HELP to reach an information specialist.
Mobile Terms of Service
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline HELP4U text messaging service is a confidential treatment referral service.
- To cancel the SMS service, text "STOP" to 435748. You will receive an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To start receiving messages again, please text your 5-digit ZIP Code to 435748.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 800-662-HELP (4357).
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent or received. Message frequency will vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.