Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to HIV, AIDS, and viral hepatitis.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for HIV, AIDS, and viral hepatitis. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Cooperative Agreement for Workforce Development in Vietnam: HIV-Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- FY 2013 Rapid Hepatitis C Virus Screening and Referral
- FY 2014 Program Supplement for Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC): Center of Excellence (CoE) on Behavioral Health for Racial/Ethnic Minority Young Men Who Have Sex with Men (YMSM) and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Populations
- Minority AIDS Initiative Program Using New Media to Prevent Substance Abuse & HIV/AIDS for Populations at High Risk
- Minority AIDS Initiative Continuum of Care Pilot-Integration of HIV Prevention and Medical Care into Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Programs for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for Behavioral Health Disorders and HIV
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Partnerships with Community-Based Organizations (CBO)