Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to homelessness and housing.
The following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for homelessness and housing. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals–Services in Supportive Housing (GBHI–SSH)
- Cooperative Agreements to Benefit Homeless Individuals (CABHI)
- Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) – formula grant to states, territories, and the District of Columbia
- SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access, and Recovery (SOAR)
Other Federal Agency Grants
- Family and Youth Services Bureau: Runaway and Homeless Youth
- Health Resources and Services Administration Special Populations
- Department of Housing and Urban Development Continuum of Care (CoC) Program
- Department of Housing and Urban Development Homeless Assistance
- Department of Veterans Affairs: For Homeless Veterans