Grantee Spotlight stories provide opportunities for SAMHSA grant recipients to share real-world experiences and strategies.
Grantee Spotlight stories show how SAMHSA grantees address homelessness and related issues through innovation, collaboration, and evidence-based practices. We have much to learn from each other in our shared work to support recovery and improve services for people experiencing homelessness.
Review grantee stories and learn from others in the behavioral health field:
- PATH Grantee Promotes Partnerships with Police – 2013
- Peer Wellness Program and Pathways to Housing – 2013
- The Role of Peer Specialists in Recovery – 2013
- Skid Row Housing Trust Uses the Housing First Model – 2012
- Virginia Supportive Housing Project Proves Powerful – 2013
Learn more about SAMHSA’s homelessness grant programs:
- Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
- Cooperative Agreements to Benefit Homeless Individuals (CABHI)
- Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals–Services in Supportive Housing (GBHI–SSH)