Find medication-assisted treatment (MAT) webinars, workshops, publications, and research, as well as buprenorphine and opioid prescribing courses for physicians.
People who provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services work in a range of prevention, health care, and social service settings. They include psychiatrists, psychologists, pharmacists, nurses, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, peer professionals, clergy, and many others.
Training a diverse and qualified behavioral health workforce is essential to meeting the nation’s needs. SAMHSA’s Division of Pharmacological Therapies provides the following training materials for MAT professionals:
- For practitioners applying for a 30-, 100-, or 275-patient waiver
- Opioid Prescribing Courses
- Webinars, Workshops, and Summits
- Physician and Program Data
- Publications and Research
- Organizations that Support MAT
Learn more about medication and counseling treatment.