National Family Support Technical Assistance Center (NFSTAC)
The purpose of the NFSTAC is to advance positive partnerships between families and providers to promote stronger and more sustainable outcomes for families and their children across the lifespan.
The NFSTAC is led by the National Federation of Families, a family-run organization, in partnership with the Partnership to End Addiction, C4 Innovations, SAFE Project, and Boston University. The Center’s approach is anchored by the underlying principle that families play a vital role in supporting their loved ones and are the experts regarding their family support needs.
The National Family Support Technical Assistance Center (NFSTAC) provides resources, training and technical assistance to families/caregivers and the providers and organizations who serve them. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Mental Health and Substance Use Information
- Training for Families and Providers
- Mental Health and Substance Use Lifespan Resources
- Connection to Family Support Services
- Certification of Family Peer Specialists
- Technical Assistance for Organizations