Learn how the Now Is The Time Technical Assistance (NITT-TA) Center approaches training and technical assistance (T/TA). Learn how to submit requests for T/TA.
The Now Is The Time Technical Assistance (NITT-TA) Center tailors training and technical Assistance (T/TA) to each grantee’s needs.
Register for NITT-TA Center communications to stay informed of upcoming training sessions and events. Send an email to NITT-TA@cars-rp.org.
Grantees are assigned a specialist team of one technical assistance liaison and one cultural competence and collaboration coach. The specialist team provides direct T/TA services to grantees and coordinates specialized T/TA through subject matter experts as needed.
- Conduct initial and ongoing consultation calls
- Develop T/TA Plans
- Identify and develop resources
- Conduct site visits and site-specific consultations
- Assist in identifying and implementing evidence-based practices
- Support grantees in meeting project goals and deliverables
- Lead distance learning opportunities
Learn more about available T/TA topics and formats.