NTTAC offers a variety of resources through its network of partners and weekly e-newsletter, the TA Telegram.
For the latest information on resources, trainings, grants, and other news of interest for the children’s behavioral health field, subscribe to the TA Telegram e-newsletter. To sign up, send an email to TANetwork@ssw.umaryland.edu with “subscribe” in the subject line.
The TA Telegram is your gateway to access many NTTAC resources:
- Monthly Minute: A short, animated video on a specific topic in children’s behavioral health, with a list of resources and expert contact information for follow up
- Webinars: Live and pre-recorded webinars on many topics
- Office hours: Deeper, interactive discussions, along with presentation materials, on selected webinar topics
- Learning exchanges: Time-limited distance learning series on specific topics that include online training; webinars; podcasts; office hours; and access to peer learning, expertise and networking
- Podcast series: A monthly podcast exploring a different aspect of an annual theme, using content from national and local experts
- Conferences and meetings: Hosted by the TA Network, its partner organizations, and other child- and family-focused TTA organizations, and offered by invitation or through announcements in the TA Telegram
NTTAC offers two searchable databases of resources on children’s behavioral health topics:
- Consultant pool database: Biographies, areas of expertise, and contact information for content experts
- Resource database: Job descriptions, interagency agreements, service protocols, scholarly articles, and other resources on the field