Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to prescription drug misuse and abuse.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for prescription drug misuse and abuse. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Cooperative Agreement for a Provider’s Clinical Support System for the Appropriate Use of Opioids in the Treatment of Pain and Opioid–Related Addiction
- Cooperative Agreement for the Physician Clinical Support System - Medication Assisted Treatment
- Cooperative Agreements for Electronic Health Record and Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Data Integration
- Cooperative Agreements for Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Electronic Health Record Integration and Interoperability Expansion
- Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Mentoring Program
- Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program
- Enhancing Opioid Treatment Program Patient Continuity of Care through Data Interoperability
- Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative