Join the National Prevention Week movement each year on social media by participating in the NPW Prevention Challenge.
2018 Prevention Challenge: Dear Future Me
What would you say to your future self about what you’re doing today to ensure a healthier tomorrow?
Share your answer by joining the NPW 2018 Prevention Challenge: Dear Future Me!
How to Participate
- Write a letter or draw a picture about the choices you’re making to live a healthy, happy life.
- Take a picture of your letter or record a video of yourself reading your letter.
- Share it on social media using the hashtag #DearFutureMe and #NPW2018.
- Tag a few friends so they can participate and add their Dear Future Me letter to the NPW conversation.
- Share any or all of the Dear Future Me videos on social media to encourage others to participate as well.
Become Part of the Picture
Share a #DearFutureMe post on social media and you may see yourself in the digital mosaic (pictured above). Encourage others to take action today for a healthier tomorrow by participating in the challenge. Thank you to everyone who has already participated!
What’s the NPW Prevention Challenge?
The NPW Prevention Challenge is an interactive social media activity that ties your local prevention efforts to the larger movement of National Prevention Week. Each year, a new challenge activity and hashtag are announced at SAMHSA’s Prevention Day (usually held in February), and continue through the end of May.