SAMHSA’s 20th Prevention Day!
Save the date for SAMHSA’s 20th Prevention Day!
Leading With Science, Improving Lives
Call for Presentations: SAMHSA’s 20th Prevention Day
SAMHSA’s 20th Prevention Day takes place on Monday, January 29, 2024, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center near Washington, D.C. Join SAMHSA for the largest annual national gathering dedicated to advancing the prevention of substance use. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of SAMHSA’s Prevention Day, the conference will explore current programs, policies, innovations, and emerging issues; reflect on past accomplishments; and chart a course for the future of prevention.
You’re invited to present at SAMHSA’s 20th Prevention Day.
Deadline for abstract submission: November 6, 2023, 11:50 p.m. ET.
Your abstract should include:
- Participant learning objectives;
- Summary highlighting the successes, challenges, and lessons learned from your substance use prevention program or research;
- Brief explanation of how diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility are being addressed;
- Which of the following SAMHSA’s Prevention Day tracks relates to the proposed presentation:
- Prevention Efforts in Public Health Policy
- Prevention Science, Public Health Research, and Evaluation
- Innovations in Prevention
- Youth-led Prevention Efforts
- Prevention Across the Lifespan and the Continuum of Care
- Prevention Workforce (e.g., recruitment, training, support, and administration)
SAMHSA is especially interested in presentations addressing emerging issues in substance use prevention and related behavioral health topics.
The deadline for abstracts is November 6, 2023, at 11:50 p.m. ET.
Questions? Contact us.
Sign up for SAMHSA email updates about prevention.