Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to the prevention of substance abuse and mental illness.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for the prevention of substance abuse and mental illness. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative
- PPHF 2014-Cooperative Agreements to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (PPHF-2014)
- Now Is The Time Healthy Transitions: Improving Life Trajectories for Youth and Young Adults with, or at Risk for, Serious Mental Health Conditions
- Now Is The Time Project AWARE Local Educational Agency Grants
- Cooperative Agreements for Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health