Find information on grants and funding that support programs related to recovery and recovery support.
Following is information on SAMHSA’s grant offerings for recovery and recovery support. Note that most of SAMHSA’s grants have application deadlines that may have passed.
- Adult Treatment Court Collaboratives
- Cooperative Agreements to Benefit Homeless Individuals for States (CABHI-States)
- Implementation Cooperative Agreements for Expansion of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families Program
- Planning Grants for Expansion of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families
- Recovery Community Services Program-Statewide Network
- Statewide Peer Networks for Recovery and Resiliency
- Supported Employment Program